Seven Serpents 2023 – Solo
Please, read carefully
By registering to Seven Serpents 2023, you agree to the following:
- The participation of this unsupported event means that there is no support by the organization; neither technical, tactical or medical. No third party support, no private resupply. You must use commercial services to satisfy your needs. Ride equally, be fair. Ride under your own power.
- To subscribe you must be at least 18 years old.
- In order to participate you must have a valid liability, death, accident and health insurance valid during the event that covers emergency extraction and repatriation insurance.
The organization won’t provide any kind of insurance for the event and will not held liable for any damage whatsoever that may occur directly and/or indirectly to you or other parties.
- It is mandatory to be physically present at the accreditation, Saturday May 13th.
At the accreditation you will have to sign a liability waiver as well as a permission for the organizer to make and use photo, video and sound recordings. Without this you won’t be able to participate.
- At the accreditation bring all your documents: ID card, insurance and medical certificate.
- In order to participate you must have a valid medical note that proofs you’re in good health and able to do sports.
- Before the event you’ll be asked to sign a “rider agreement” which contains a liability waiver and release form.
- By registering to this event you understand that those conditions are necessary to participate.
What’s included in the fee?
- Seven Serpents participation
- GPS tracking on Follow My Challenge including tracker rental
- Welcome pack with goods from our sponsors
- GPX track
- A selection of the pictures taken by the media team
- Finisher’s medal
You’ll be asked to pay a € 70 deposit that we will return once you’ll give the tracker back to the organization. We will use PayPal as main method to collect the deposit but you’ll be able to pay cash at the accreditation as well.
- The tracking device is your responsibility once it is handed over to you, by the organisation, at the start of the event.
- The tracking device and usb cable need to be returned to the organisator, by the registered user, as soon as possible and within max. one week after finishing or scratching. Should you fail to return the tracker within two weeks after the event, the organizer will charge, on behalve of Follow My Challenge, a replacement fee of EUR 150 upon the registered user.
- In case of loss or total damage of the tracking device, the organizer will charge, on behalve of Follow My Challenge, a replacement fee of EUR 150 upon the registered user.
- In case of a missing USB cable, the organizer will charge, on behalve of Follow My Challenge, a replacement fee of € 5,00 upon the registered user.
13 Places Available