The Live GPS Map
- Updates every 2.5, 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes.
- Unlimited waypoints. (Shows the entire length of the route instead of just the last 50 points).
- All waypoints are stored as long as needed. (Spot deletes them after just 30 days).
- Optimised for all devices (from smartphone and tablet to Full HD screens).
- Different surface maps (road, satellite, terrain & hybrid).
- Supports Street View!
- Campsite markers, displayed with a delay for security reasons incl daily distances.
- Custom display icons: start, finish, currently, waypoints etc.
- Custom colour palette matching your web design or preferences.
- ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ buttons.
- Integrated Flickr photo feed based on geotagging
- KML file export to use in Google Earth or Garmin BaseCamp for example.
- GPX file export to use in Strava or other software.
- GPX file import to display pre-planned routes.
Real-time GPS Tracking Data
- Displays ‘time elapsed’, ‘estimated distance’, ‘daily average’, ‘real-time weather data’ inc. temperature, wind speed and direction.
- Includes altitude graphs and all kinds of gauges displaying data.
- Last update timestamp + status active/paused.
GPS Tracking Map Integrations
- The map can be integrated in any website. We provide the needed scripts and assistance.
- We integrate the map into your Facebook Fanpage.
The 'Race & Event' Tracker
Click here to read all about our brand new 'race & event' live GPS tracking maps!